We work with industries including Manufacturing, Processing, Extractives and Drilling, Transport, Postal, and Warehousing.
- For all general enquiries, please contact email@example.com
- To make a request for information under the Official Information Act (OIA), please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- To talk to us about qualifications and standards, training schemes (otherwise known as micro credentials) and consistency reviews, please use email@example.com
- Need programme application support or assistance with endorsing programmes? Connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Have a query about national external moderation, consent to assess, consent and moderation requirements (CMR)? Reach out to email@example.com
04 909 0255
Tāmaki Makaurau office
Te Whanganui-a-Tara office
49 Tory Street (ANZ Campus) Tower B
PO Box 445
Official Information Act requests
You can make a request to us for information under the Official Information Act 1982 (OIA). Your request should be as clear and specific as you can possibly make it. Telling us the reason for your request will help us understand what you want, and limiting the scope will help us process it more quickly.
Please send your OIA request to firstname.lastname@example.org
For all media enquiries, please contact:
Communications and Marketing Manager
022 012 8329
There are six WDC and each focuses on different industries. You can find information about which industries work with other WDCs here.